Provide First Aid(Full course or refresher)
Our courses give you the opportunity to plan your study time around the rest of your day, instead of the other way around. You can study and work at your convenience. Our course material is always accessible, saving you time in looking for unnecessary study material. these are just a few of the benefits that help you balance work and family commitments with improving your education and career prospects.
This unit of competency describes the skills and knowledge required to provide a first aid response to a casualty. This unit applies to all workers who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings. Our online pre-course learning and assessment mode allows you to study the underpinning knowledge at home prior to attending a face-to-face practical.
- Depending on your existing skills and knowledge, the Provide First Aid course can take 3 days to complete.
- To complete the online components of this course, learners will require a smart phone.
- Target: All workers who may be required to provide a first aid response in a range of situations, including community and workplace settings.
- Duration: Self paced, online & face-to-face practical- average time taken is 3 days
- Qualification: Statement of Attainment.
- Documentation: Proof of Identity.